Maxime participated in his high school's drama club and had intensive theatre classes during his degree at the National Circus School. Years on the circus stage gave him much experience in presence, movement, and physical theatre.
He has performed in theatre shows as actor, acrobat, and physical theatre actor.
Maxime has also worked as a movement director
- 2016: - Extra for Casting 2020, London, U.K.
- Moritz, ensemble, Wet, GOP, Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
- 15/16: - Pigeon, The little bird that stayed for winter, Roundhouse, London, U.K.
- 2015: - Movement director assistant, Piaf, Charing Cross theatre, London, U.K.
- Bruno, ensemble, Piaf, Bridewell theatre, London, U.K.
- Louis, ensemble, Piaf, Brighton Fringe, Brighton, U.K.
- 2014: - Martin, Grit: the Martin Bennett story, Glasgow, U.K.
- 2013: - Charming, La Cour, Köthen cultural theatre, Köthen, Germany
- 2012: - Lover, Aparté, Starlight, Switzerland
- 2011: - Werewolf, Berçeuses tristes et autres monstres, Tohu, Montréal, Canada
- English (fluent/Canadian/American)
- French (fluent/Canadian/European)
- German (advanced intermediate)
Playing age: 20-26